Self-esteem, as you read in [...]
The first in a series of steps to take to build your child’s self-esteem. http://www.socialmoms.com/parenting-2/mommy-i%E2%80%99m-ugly-building-child%E2%80%99s-self-esteem/
Here’s one moment that all Moms dread: you’re standing next your daughter, and she looks in [...]
In light of The Atlanta Video by http://www.strong4life.com/ on childhood obesity
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/health/Ads-Tackle-Childhood-Obesity-20110822-pm-pk I imagine many parents are starting to rethink how to approach the childhood obesity problem. I applaud what they are trying to do and yes parents need to hear how badly kids feel. [...]
I was really glad when I read the NY Times article Seeing Tantrums as Distress, Not Defiance By JENNY ANDERSON http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/30/seeing-tantrums-as-distress-not-defiance/.
This article is just what parents and children need. The writer poignantly shared what she learned with her readers. I hope many parents will tune-in to her [...]
Its not always easy for kids to socialize and join groups in progress or get a group going in general and even harder when they spent the whole day holding it together and learning. I hear more kids telling me they dislike recess this year than last year. Some of it is the [...]
Did you see Compliment Corner on Feeling Town Map?
What compliments would you like to give your kids or kids to your grown-ups, that you haven’t told them lately?
What would YOU like to be complimented on?
What are you working on to improve.
These are important steps in [...]
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I find it hard to let go of my child’s mostly new clothing they outgrew, do you? I tried MyTotSpot App
- Join SIGNING FAMILIES – 31 DAYS ASL CHALLENGE!
- A Giveaway buy book “Hungry Feelings not Tummy + get 1 ebook from bookstore free #ChildObesity
- Behavior Detective Investigates: Hungry Feelings not Hungry Tummy: Translate Transform your Childs Overeating
- 20 articles: Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...