In light of The Atlanta Video by http://www.strong4life.com/ on childhood obesity
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/health/Ads-Tackle-Childhood-Obesity-20110822-pm-pk I imagine many parents are starting to rethink how to approach the childhood obesity problem. I applaud what they are trying to […]
I was really glad when I read the NY Times article Seeing Tantrums as Distress, Not Defiance By JENNY ANDERSON http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/30/seeing-tantrums-as-distress-not-defiance/.
This article is just what parents and children need. The writer poignantly shared what she […]
Its not always easy for kids to socialize and join groups in progress or get a group going in general and even harder when they spent the whole day holding it together and learning. I hear more kids telling me they dislike recess this year than last year. Some of it is the […]
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook_wpress/facebook_wpress_db.php on line 22 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222