The first in a series of steps to take to build your child’s self-esteem. http://www.socialmoms.com/parenting-2/mommy-i%E2%80%99m-ugly-building-child%E2%80%99s-self-esteem/
In light of The Atlanta Video by http://www.strong4life.com/ on childhood obesity
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/health/Ads-Tackle-Childhood-Obesity-20110822-pm-pk I imagine many parents are starting to rethink how to approach the childhood obesity problem. I applaud what they are trying to […]
I was really glad when I read the NY Times article Seeing Tantrums as Distress, Not Defiance By JENNY ANDERSON http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/30/seeing-tantrums-as-distress-not-defiance/.
This article is just what parents and children need. The writer poignantly shared what she […]
Its not always easy for kids to socialize and join groups in progress or get a group going in general and even harder when they spent the whole day holding it together and learning. I hear more kids telling me they dislike recess this year than last year. Some of it is the […]
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
- “My son hits himself and pulls his hair leaving a mark when he gets upset, it really scares me!”
- “Mommy I feel Fat” Parents do you know how to respond? Fat is Not a Feeling !
- Join Millions of People for ShakeOut! Largest Earthquake Drill 10/15
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...