Self-esteem, as you read in previous post , comes and goes — sometimes all of us feel good about ourselves and sometimes we don’t. Therefore, what we really need to teach our kids is resilience, so that they […]
And shaming kids or adults into losing weight does not work either, it only makes the eating go underground, in other words eating in secret. Shame also makes everyone feel badly […]
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...