The nationally distributed Nick, Jr., magazine is publishing an adaptation of our new technique from the book “Listen to Me, Please!” Time-In, Not Time-Out. It will be appearing in the Sept. Oct. and Nov. 05 issues. Ms. Parnass is also in talks with a television producer about creating an animated television show for children based on “Listen to Me, Please!” Time-In, Not Time-Out that would include songs she co-wrote.
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook_wpress/facebook_wpress_db.php on line 22 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222