The nationally distributed Nick, Jr., magazine is publishing an adaptation of our new technique from the book “Listen to Me, Please!” Time-In, Not Time-Out. It will be appearing in the Sept. Oct. and Nov. 05 issues. Ms. Parnass is also in talks with a television producer about creating an animated television show for children based on “Listen to Me, Please!” Time-In, Not Time-Out that would include songs she co-wrote.
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
- “My son hits himself and pulls his hair leaving a mark when he gets upset, it really scares me!”
- “Mommy I feel Fat” Parents do you know how to respond? Fat is Not a Feeling !
- Join Millions of People for ShakeOut! Largest Earthquake Drill 10/15
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...