The nationally distributed Nick, Jr., magazine is publishing an adaptation of our new technique from the book “Listen to Me, Please!” Time-In, Not Time-Out. It will be appearing in the Sept. Oct. and Nov. 05 issues. Ms. Parnass is also in talks with a television producer about creating an animated television show for children based on “Listen to Me, Please!” Time-In, Not Time-Out that would include songs she co-wrote.
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...