“Listen To Me, Please!
By, Dr. Ron Taffel & Ava Parness, RN, MSN, CS with Kate Kaminski
“Listen To Me Please“, is a refreshing new book geared toward getting to know your 3-8 year […]
My Review: http://meg-homeschoolinmama.blogspot.com/
When I received an e-mail from Ava about reviewing her new books I started getting a little concerned that my house was bugged. Haha! My 6 year old, Roo, has really been testing me lately and has been […]
Ava Parnass has joined the league of our social-emotional champions! She has just earned a Kidlutions Preferred Product Award for Social Emotional Development for THREE of her products! She really is the “Kid Whisperer” and her techniques and approach are so uplifting and affirming! We’ll be doing our post soon about why we are ga-ga […]
by Louise Sattler
Some people are gifted musicians. Others are amazing storytellers. And a few can help those who truly are in desperate need. Wrap together the musician, storyteller and the person with a heart to help others and you have one Ava Parnass.
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
- “My son hits himself and pulls his hair leaving a mark when he gets upset, it really scares me!”
- “Mommy I feel Fat” Parents do you know how to respond? Fat is Not a Feeling !
- Join Millions of People for ShakeOut! Largest Earthquake Drill 10/15
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...