“Listen To Me, Please!
By, Dr. Ron Taffel & Ava Parness, RN, MSN, CS with Kate Kaminski
“Listen To Me Please“, is a refreshing new book geared toward getting to know your 3-8 year […]
My Review: http://meg-homeschoolinmama.blogspot.com/
When I received an e-mail from Ava about reviewing her new books I started getting a little concerned that my house was bugged. Haha! My 6 year old, Roo, has really been testing me lately and has been […]
Ava Parnass has joined the league of our social-emotional champions! She has just earned a Kidlutions Preferred Product Award for Social Emotional Development for THREE of her products! She really is the “Kid Whisperer” and her techniques and approach are so uplifting and affirming! We’ll be doing our post soon about why we are ga-ga […]
by Louise Sattler
Some people are gifted musicians. Others are amazing storytellers. And a few can help those who truly are in desperate need. Wrap together the musician, storyteller and the person with a heart to help others and you have one Ava Parnass.
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook_wpress/facebook_wpress_db.php on line 22 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222