And shaming kids or adults into losing weight does not work either, it only makes the eating go underground, in other words eating in secret. Shame also makes everyone feel badly […]
You may have read my (click ) previous post how I love Totspot and how easy and fun it is to buy and sell my kids gently used clothing.
Totspot makes it easy to sell my kids great clothes that are so full of memories that make the clothes […]
He was a very accomplished man but his greatest accomplishment was being an incredible and involved dad to the four of us. He passed away […]
I always tell the story that of course good genes contribute to good skin because my grandmother looked 35 when she was in her 50’s…
But since life is never about one […]
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook_wpress/facebook_wpress_db.php on line 22 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222