I love Oprah and have watched her show for decades and still do. One day years ago I came home to a message on my answering machine from Oprah’s producers saying to please call them back they want me to be on the show!
I was so excited I still remember the […]
He was a very accomplished man but his greatest accomplishment was being an incredible and involved dad to the four of us. He passed away […]
I always tell the story that of course good genes contribute to good skin because my grandmother looked 35 when she was in her 50’s…
But since life is never about one […]
About a month ago I emptied out an old locker that I had full of my child’s clothing of all different sizes and ages.
I felt sad and happy as I travelled thru the memories of the different stages of my child wearing the clothing. I was very surprised that […]
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
- Join Millions of People for ShakeOut! Largest Earthquake Drill 10/15
- “Mommy I feel Fat” Parents do you know how to respond? Fat is Not a Feeling !
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- “My son hits himself and pulls his hair leaving a mark when he gets upset, it really scares me!”
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...