Kate Kaminski holds a B.A. in English and an M.F.A. in Printmaking from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. On the West coast since the ‘80’s, she has discovered the joys of illustration, book production, and the publishing industry.
Hailing from Boston, Kate Kaminski holds a B.A. in English and an M.F.A. in Printmaking from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Since her relocation to the West coast in the ’80’s, she has discovered the joys of book production, and has been happily exploring all aspects of the publishing industry.
You can contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
- Join Millions of People for ShakeOut! Largest Earthquake Drill 10/15
- “Mommy I feel Fat” Parents do you know how to respond? Fat is Not a Feeling !
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- “My son hits himself and pulls his hair leaving a mark when he gets upset, it really scares me!”
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...