Kate Kaminski holds a B.A. in English and an M.F.A. in Printmaking from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. On the West coast since the ‘80’s, she has discovered the joys of illustration, book production, and the publishing industry.
Hailing from Boston, Kate Kaminski holds a B.A. in English and an M.F.A. in Printmaking from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Since her relocation to the West coast in the ’80’s, she has discovered the joys of book production, and has been happily exploring all aspects of the publishing industry.
You can contact Kate at email@example.com
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook_wpress/facebook_wpress_db.php on line 22 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222