Al Margolis, well known for his inventive visuals and insightful, humorous illustrations, is a Cleveland Art School graduate. His career includes a long stint as an advertising agency art director, and more recently as owner of Margolis Creative, a graphic design and illustration group.
Illustrations by Mr. Margolis have been used for a wide variety of clients throughout the USA, from children’s books and children’s toys to calendars, e-books and greeting cards. He is very involved in community work, and has created advertising for a children’s art center, a private school, a foster care and adoption home, and a special needs facility. Helping children enjoy, learn and understand their experiences is an important part of his work. Mr. Margolis brings his broad experience and supportive approach to every project. He also manages his two web sites: www.almargolis.com and www.margoliscreative.com.
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
Join us to become Behavior Detectives to improve your child's behavior!E mail us for your free gift when you join and purchase a book or song.
Latest on Twitter
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
- “My son hits himself and pulls his hair leaving a mark when he gets upset, it really scares me!”
- “Mommy I feel Fat” Parents do you know how to respond? Fat is Not a Feeling !
- Join Millions of People for ShakeOut! Largest Earthquake Drill 10/15
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...