Al Margolis, well known for his inventive visuals and insightful, humorous illustrations, is a Cleveland Art School graduate. His career includes a long stint as an advertising agency art director, and more recently as owner of Margolis Creative, a graphic design and illustration group.
Illustrations by Mr. Margolis have been used for a wide variety of clients throughout the USA, from children’s books and children’s toys to calendars, e-books and greeting cards. He is very involved in community work, and has created advertising for a children’s art center, a private school, a foster care and adoption home, and a special needs facility. Helping children enjoy, learn and understand their experiences is an important part of his work. Mr. Margolis brings his broad experience and supportive approach to every project. He also manages his two web sites: www.almargolis.com and www.margoliscreative.com.
Your Shopping Cart
Latest from our Blog
- I Love Oprah! My Hit and Miss Oprah Story
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — or Mommy I”m Fat, Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem
- “Mommy, I’m Ugly!” — Building Your Child’s Self-Esteem (Part 2)
- 25 articles:Emotional Intelligence +Empathy 4 kids misbehavior not punishment! + recess+ less homework for mental health
- Children learn to be empathetic by experiencing empathy, Do you know what to say?
Featured ProfessionalsLoading Quotes...
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/facebook_wpress/facebook_wpress_db.php on line 22 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/listentomeplease.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222